Weather in November in Burwash, Yt
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in November is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The shortest day is 8:56 long and the longest day is 10:01 long with an average length of 9:25.
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -8.5 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A feeble 12.5mm (0.5in) of liquid is deposited.
- The average temperature in Burwash, Yt is very cold at -14.5 °C (5.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -20.6 °C (-5.1 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for November in Burwash, Yt, Canada
Burwash, Yt Weather in November Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Burwash, Yt:
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 117.6 kms (73.1 miles) W
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 76.5 kms (47.5 miles) WSW
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 102.4 kms (63.6 miles) WSW
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 98.6 kms (61.3 miles) SSW
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 104.3 kms (64.8 miles) SSW
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 158.5 kms (98.5 miles) SSW