Weather in April in Burwash, Yt
- The weather in April is droughty. A feeble 11.4mm (0.4in) of fluid is deposited.
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.8 °C (16.2 °F).
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 14:14 long with an average length of 13:30.
- The average temperature in Burwash, Yt is slightly cold at -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.7 °C (40.5 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for April in Burwash, Yt, Canada
Burwash, Yt Weather in April Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Burwash, Yt:
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 117.6 kms (73.1 miles) W
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 76.5 kms (47.5 miles) WSW
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 102.4 kms (63.6 miles) WSW
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 98.6 kms (61.3 miles) SSW
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 104.3 kms (64.8 miles) SSW
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 158.5 kms (98.5 miles) SSW