Weather in June in Burwash, Yt
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.4 °C (38.1 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched. A mere 48.4mm (1.9in) of liquid is released.
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Burwash, Yt is quite mild at 10.3 °C (50.54 °F).
- The shortest day is 15:27 long and the longest day is 15:43 long with an average length of 15:39.
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.2 °C (63 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for June in Burwash, Yt, Canada
Burwash, Yt Weather in June Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Burwash, Yt:
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 117.6 kms (73.1 miles) W
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 76.5 kms (47.5 miles) WSW
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 102.4 kms (63.6 miles) WSW
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 98.6 kms (61.3 miles) SSW
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 104.3 kms (64.8 miles) SSW
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 158.5 kms (98.5 miles) SSW