Weather in October in Burwash, Yt
- The mean temperature in Burwash, Yt is slightly cold at -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- The shortest day is 10:04 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:50.
- In October the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A paltry 16.2mm (0.6in) of liquid is dropped.
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.2 °C (36 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for October in Burwash, Yt, Canada
Burwash, Yt Weather in October Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Burwash, Yt:
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 117.6 kms (73.1 miles) W
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 76.5 kms (47.5 miles) WSW
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 102.4 kms (63.6 miles) WSW
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 98.6 kms (61.3 miles) SSW
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 104.3 kms (64.8 miles) SSW
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 158.5 kms (98.5 miles) SSW